Friday 9 April 2010

Chiddy Bang: Air Swell

This dropped last night but I didn't have my laptop on me. Best believe it's the first thing I'm doing when I get home. But everyone else; you need to go and download this asap.



                       


Most of the tracks on this mini-mixtape, were apparently written during their long trips to London, and comes as a follow up to The Swelly Express. I haven't listened to Air Swell yet, but I have high hopes. I still don't think there are many rappers that can even touch the lyrical aptitude of Proto (Chidera). The success of The Opposite Of Adults was, in my opinion, well-deserved and merely the beginning of the success yet to come.

Photo taken at Notting Hill Arts Club

Chiddy Bang are also working on their debut album.


See Chiddy Bang LIVE: Scala, London Thur 27th May 19:30.
Having seen them live at the Notting Hill arts club earlier this year, I can tell you this will definitely be money well spent!

No comments:

Post a Comment