Saturday 13 March 2010

Air Swell: First Leak

Ok, I may need to be changing the name of this blog to the Chiddy Bang blog, but anyway- hot of the press is the fist leak off of the soon to be released 'mini-mixtape' Air Swell.

Earlier this evening our new favourite Philly beat maker, Mr Xaphoon Jones, hooked us up with the link to 'Under The Sheets (Chiddy Bang Remix)' on twitter...

YO EVERYONE: AIR SWELL first leak: http://neongoldrecords.blogspot.com/2010/03/killing-me.html

Chirdera 'The prototype on the mic' Anamege, jumps effortlessly onto this remix of the original Ellie Goulding track- and after recently performing with the likes of Tinie Tempah- gives the UK a well deserved shout-out, "And that's word to the UK, I keep it kickin and pushin like I was Lupe..."

No doubt, I'll keep you posted as soon as I hear Air Swell has dropped, but that's certainly wetted the appetite for now!

I'm out...

No comments:

Post a Comment