Friday 5 March 2010

Urban Development: Industry Takeover

Tomorrow I'm attending the 'Industry Takeover' event brought to us by the nice people at Urban Development and Richmix.



This is the first time I'm going but from the looks of it, the meger £5 I had to spend on a ticket, is going to be WELL worth it.

Check the blurb:
Urban Development, in association with Rich Mix, will be ‘taking over’ on March 6th to bring you performances from top names in the urban music industry, essential master classes, seminars, open mic sessions, a fashion show, music market, vocal/production workshops, as well as a series of exclusive video and short film screenings.

I have to say, I am most looking forward to "Seminar 2: How to steal my job"- with the likes of Hattie C on the panel, I'm hoping to pick up some good tips!

Try and catch it if you can too, I'll put up a short review of the day when I get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment