Saturday 13 March 2010

NaS & Damian Marley: Distant Relatives.

I put this up on my twitter the other day but, as I'm giddy with excitement over this album, I thought I'd put it up here too.

So, in case you missed it here's the official track listing for 'Distant Relatives', as previewed by xxlmag.com

1. As We Enter

2. Tribal War (feat. K'NAAN)

3. Strong Will Continue

4. Leaders

5. Wisdom (Sabali)

6. Count Your Blessings

7. Disappear

8. The Promised Land (feat. Dennis Brown)

9. Nah Mean

10. Angola (Friends)

11. My Generation (feat. Lil Wayne and Joss Stone)

12. Africa Must Wake Up (Feat. K'NAAN)

13. BONUS TRACK Ancient People (feat. Junior Reid)

[Editor's note: XXL has learned that one more song,"In His Own Word," will also be included on the album]

I can't deny, I'm more than a little intrigued by the Weezy/Joss Stone combination! Can't even imagine how that will sound?

No comments:

Post a Comment